The staggering growth rate of digital content and its distribution is creating amazing opportunities. But trying to make sense of all that data can be difficult, confusing and downright frustrating.
At Trading.co.uk, we have a sole purpose of creating a super simple tool that is completely unique to give you a market advantage. We are a group of data junkies, who love to solve problems, (it’s what get’s us up in the morning) that created our proprietary Artificial Intelligence engine to mine the web universe to find unique, meaningful, actionable insight.
By the numbers
of data per second
sources per day
signals interpreted per day
Join Our Squad
Junior Software Engineer
|Salary:||Subject to experience|
We are looking for a junior software engineer to join our backend solutions team to help us improve and maintain our internal systems and public API’s. You will be working with technologies, such as .NET & .NET Core, NodeJS, the ELK stack, and 3rd Party services.More info
We’re looking for…
- At least 1 years’ experience in working with the .NET Framework, particularly C#.
- Experience with relational database technologies, such MS SQL Server
- Experience with Git
- Awareness of common design patterns.
- Always determined to acquire new skills and learn.
- Good numerical skills and approach every task with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude.
Would be great if you had…
- Working experience with .NET Core
- Working knowledge of message brokers, such as RabbitMQ
- Experience in writing Windows services and/or Daemons
- Any experience with other data technologies, such as Elasticsearch and Redis
- Experience with CI tools, such as TeamCIty
- Experience in working with Cloud technology, either Azure or AWS.
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Interests in technologies, such as NodeJS, the ELK stack, and Cloud
What you’ll be doing...
- You will be learning and working with cutting-edge tech and solutions.
- You will develop your career in a strong team with a well-defined culture, that is building a fast-moving, disruptive business.
- Maintaining and enhancing our web scraping and text extraction technologies
- Assisting in implementing and maintaining data quality processes to ensure that we provide our clients with high quality data
- You will learn where our data is stored and processed to do this job well. You will have the opportunity to work on new stimulating projects as well as using our existing platforms.
A bit more about us…
Trading.co.uk specialises in real-time big data analysis of social media and digital content and produces signals and insights for the financial markets. It was established five years ago and is a fast-growing technology company in the financial signal sector - with a strong and growing team of developers and data scientists. Trading.co.uk, has gained critical acclaim from leading publications, including: The Financial Times, The Telegraph and The Independent, to name a few. We have a diverse and inclusive workplace where learning from each other is core to our values and successes. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work.
- Birthday off
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Some Remote Working
- Flexible Working hours